A 1920’s-era hotel that was once nicknamed the “Skyscraper of the Sea,” The Claridge Hotel recently returned to the Atlantic City Boardwalk with a slew of updated amenities. The hotel’s choice location puts guests just minutes from the beach and shopping destinations.
- Glitzy history: Built in 1929, The Claridge Hotel has hosted such celebrities as Marilyn Monroe, Al Capone, and Frank Sinatra. It’s one of the oldest remaining skyscrapers from Atlantic City’s early boom, and channels the Roaring Twenties feel popularized by the TV show Boardwalk Empire.
- Where you’ll stay: Recently renovated guest rooms feature complimentary WiFi and Keurig coffeemakers. Book the jetted-tub king room to enjoy the added perks of a jetted tub and two welcome drinks at VUE Rooftop Bar.
- Hit the jackpot at Bally’s Casino, directly accessible from the hotel.
- Take a dip in the indoor pool.
- Break a sweat in the fitness center.